They are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Relationship Manager
- To work as a team member in the Commercial banking department within the level of Executive Trainee – Deputy Manager depending on the current level and experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify prospect and convert in line with Bank’s appetite.
- Effectively use CRM for managing a healthy pipeline and also a record of client calls and discussions.
- Actively drive sales of full range of Commercial Client products and capture entire client value chain
- Manage and protect the relationship between the company and its most important clients.
- Build relationships with different members of the client team who make or influence purchasing decisions, including senior executives, purchasing managers, technical managers and finance directors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management or Marketing.
- Must have proven record of relationship management skills
- Must have extensive experience managing clients with annual turnover of 1billion minimum.
- Must be currently working with a reputable bank in a similar role.
- Good planning and analytical skills.
- Good coordination and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in MS WORD format to: email@example.com